CARDIOID CONDENSER HANDHELD MICROPHONE
- Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Condenser design for studio-quality performance
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad switch
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction
- Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp provides silent, exible microphone positioning
“STATIC FOR STAGE STUDIO QUALITY”
The condenser element of the ATM710 delivers on stage clarity, sharpness and remarkable precision equivalent to the performance of professional studio microphones. Moreover, its highly balanced cardioid ensures a high quality rejection.
Built for the road, the ATM710 has a multilayer metal grid that provides excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without affecting treble clarity. Its superior anti-shock system significantly reduces handling noise.
“LOW-CUT FILTER AND FADER”
The integrated low-cut filter allows for the easy switching of flat frequency response to attenuate the bass. The 10dB attenuator reduces microphone sensitivity, whilst increasing the sound pressure level, thus increasing the versatility of the ATM710.