Audio Technica’s high-SPL BP892cW MicroSet® microphone is the latest in discretion and high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892cW hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue.
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm; ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship
- Parylene coating very resistant to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Model dedicated to Audio-Technica UniPak™ wireless systems, equipped with an HRS4 pin adaptor
- Available in black (BP892cW) or beige/theatre (BP892cW-TH)
“LIGHTWEIGHT AND DISCREET”
With an ultra-lightweight (2.6g) 2.6mm diameter capsule, the BP892cW head-worn microphone is one of the lightest and most discreet on the professional audio market.
For maximum stability and comfort, the AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount (included) converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit. The headband is adjustable and suitable for both adults and children
“OMNIDIRECTIONAL SUBMINIATURE CAPSULE”
The microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship.