HIGH FIDELITY DIGITAL SYSTEM
Audio-Technica’s System 10 is the most reliable digital high-fidelity wireless system of its generation. Designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, each configuration includes a mono ATW-R1100 receiver and an ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic cardioid microphone. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV/ 3G interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control
“2.4GHZ DIGITAL SYSTEM, 24 BITS/48 KHZ”
The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts the best signal in case of interference with WLAN routers, Bluetooth devices or other HF microphones. The 2.4 GHz frequency band keeps you away from licensing or frequency coordination issues, or frequencies used by DTV and 4G.
“AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY SELECTION”
The System 10 automatically changes its frequency. Unlike other systems on the market that attach to 2 or 4 frequency, the System 10 will constantly “monitor” the frequencies and switch if necessary. Thus, there are always a good 2 frequencies in the system, and the user does not need to manually intervene.
“A RELIABLE MULTIPLEX SYSTEM”
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.